Graduation in any stream or its equivalent in any discipline with English as passing subject.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management Programme is created along with industry experts keeping in mind the industry requirements. This programme is versatile, dynamic and industry-relevant. On successful completion of this programme, there is a wide variety of pathways available in Finance portfolio to choose from.
Semester: I (Compulsory Papers)
1. Rural Development –Indian Context
2. Rural Development –Programme
3. Rural Development –Planning and Management
Semester:II (Choose any one from 1,2,3. Project is compulsory)
1. Rural Social Development
2. Rural Health Care
3. Extension in Rural Development
4. Research Methodology & Project Work